Issue With Paypal Account

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Issue With Paypal Account

Hi

I have one paypal account, initally I added credit card information from the hong kong bank only. But now that card has been expired. Is it possible to add credit card information from other country to the same account ???

Kindly help....

I also need one international paypal account on rent. If anybody is intersted then please let me know...

Cristi

seriously, you can come up with a better scam then this!!

I don't want to commit any fraud just wanted to know whether it's possible or not...

possible to " rent someones account"??

While browsing on web i read something like that so I thought it would be possible....can you tell me solution over my first query ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi Taylor:
    While browsing on web i read something like that so I thought it would be possible....can you tell me solution over my first query ?
    Yes you can.

Please email me your private details, credit card details and an open book to purchase anything around the world using your cash.

so you decided to sign up on this forum to ask a question about paypal. show me your photo first.

Ya, I found many people asking question on their queries...If you found I have done something wrong then I will deactivate this now....

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi Taylor:
    Ya, I found many people asking question on their queries...If you found I have done something wrong then I will deactivate this now....
    please come back with a better scam tomorrow, okay?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast