Standard Chartered Excel banking?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    All because you forgot to check your daily online transaction limits before you tried to pay a large bill?
    No also 3 weeks ago i questioned a transaction on my credit card that just said California. After waiting 15 mins for several phone calls to be placed they said that the transaction had taken place in somewhere called California. I told them that just by looing at the statement. The transaction was for 800 HKD. to get a copy of the signed slip and to find out what California was would cost me 500 HKD and would take a month !!!!
    I don't remember anywhere called california and just dropped the whole issue out of frustration.

they just generally drive me mad....

am not quite as angry as yesterday though still don't have a limit set on my internet banking or a little digital thing that works.... have given up. Hubby said he will transfer from his acct if i need anything paying ......

And hubby doesn't suffer from the same problems for some reason?

The credit slip charge is only if you did in fact sign it. If it turns out to be a false charge then you don't get charged the $500 for questioning it.

It is one of the things that irritates me about HK that companies are allowed to put names on their credit card transactions which are completely different from the trading name which the customer knows them by. I quite often have similar questions when reconciling my statement, so I try to keep all of my sales slips to help in the process.