Like Tree5Likes

Which HSBC account has no charges?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which HSBC account has no charges?

Which HSBC does not charge anything of your account is under 4k in account mine keep charging 50 dollars once it goes below 4k balance. I want to close this account and want to open a savings account without any charges are there any account in HSBC without charge. I have stan chart account that charges nothing when my balance is 5 dollars.

all HSBC accounts charge

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Master:
    all HSBC accounts charge
    Premier doesn't. Not sure the OP has a million bucks to spare though!

SCB

Close HSBC and keep the SCB

Quote Originally Posted by anthro:
    Which HSBC does not charge anything of your account is under 4k in account mine keep charging 50 dollars once it goes below 4k balance. I want to close this account and want to open a savings account without any charges are there any account in HSBC without charge. I have stan chart account that charges nothing when my balance is 5 dollars.

i don't think HSBC has any account free of charge, you need to keep minimum balance.

Hang Seng Bank does have one account without any charges.

Quote Originally Posted by anthro:
    ...your account...goes below 4k balance...
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Premier doesn't. Not sure the OP has a million bucks to spare though!
    The Hang Seng ATM account is the only alternative I see. You don't need balance but they do charge for each counter transaction.

You always pay with HSBC. One way or another.

There used to be one called Easysavings, which did not have any charges as long as you dont use their counter service. It seems they have stopped offering it to new clients.

anthro likes this.

I have standard charters account opened in 2006 and they never charge me anything it's a saving account and I only keep a dollar or so not sure about opening new Stan chart account theses days. So should I close the HSBC account and open hang seng What is the benefit of having HSBC account anyways? Thx.

If you don't have 4K in savings then you might consider closing the account altogether and use cash

anthro likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast