Hang Seng Bank vs Standard Chartered.

Closed Thread

Hang Seng Bank vs Standard Chartered.

Just a quick question.which bank is better in terms of service, banking and everything, recently the standard chartered phone service got horrible the people at the english line barely speak english and they just end up pissing you off or infuriating. I mean IT'S THE ENGLISH LINE, why are they putting people barely speaking english on the line and they always answer the line in chinese, when they should in english. it was not like this before, but recently they got horrible so i'm considering changing to Hang Seng Bank but not sure if they are better than Standard chartered or not. shud i stay with standard chartered or go for hang seng, the only reason i'm with standard chartered cuz i have a 50k credit card from them but their service got worse.

Thanks.

I spoke with them on the phone several times over the past couple of weeks on various matters, never had a problem communicating with any of them in English. Their English isn't perfect, but they understood what I said perfectly well, without having to repeat myself.

Had or have accounts with HSBC, BOC, Standard Chartered, BEA, Hang Seng and Shanghai Commercial, business and personal. Not one I'd pick over the other on customer service to be honest. Sure it's not your farmers making you a bit sensitive?

guess I'm the only one given the person with the shittiest English

Yes, I suppose it's possible that as soon as 'anthro' springs up on their caller ID screens, they pass the line over to little Ah Beng who flunked HKCEE English.