Like Tree7Likes

Overseas Bank Accounts - Office License in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

how come? please evaluate....

Quote Originally Posted by imshah:
    for you Moving: Our company is licensed in Hong Kong as a limited co.

We have to send the payment to our beneficiary supplier bank and to do so we have to pay the T/T and other charges somewhat..

Now we would like open the corporate account overseas in order to send the payment directly from our supplier's country for instant and to avoid such extra charges..

For the above reason we would like seek the assistance for opening the overseas bank accounts in different countries by using our Hong Kong office documents to get registered in by completing all the required procedure / formalities thereof.

Please advise?

Best regards,

/imshah
    the charges that are associated with T/T are not extra charges. they are standard international remittance charges. Unless you have a Premier individual account, those charges are unavoidable.

why don't you approach banks for their advise on feasibility of this... I don't understand why you're not doing so ? You would have saved yourself this whole morning being on this site perusing for help here rather than actually getting something done and visiting the banks.
    Fiona in HKG and MovingIn07 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by amitsingh_hk:
    the charges that are associated with T/T are not extra charges. they are standard international remittance charges. Unless you have a Premier individual account, those charges are unavoidable.

why don't you approach banks for their advise on feasibility of this... I don't understand why you're not doing so ? You would have saved yourself this whole morning being on this site perusing for help here rather than actually getting something done and visiting the banks.
    Great!! i appreciate your idea Mr. Amit, i have to, meanwhile i am also approaching to the local bank having global presence on phone, you know multitasking.. but i understand, it wont work here but being sharing could also useful for others!

Thanks indeed....

BR,

/imshah

Indeed do some work beforehand with approaching banks first and if you hit a wall - there are some informative and experienced members here who could help.
    Any bank branch would have told you in within 15 mins of talking to any relationship manager over whether your idea was possible, if so charges associated with it and procedures to follow. You have not done so already and seem to be wasting a lot of time....

Quote Originally Posted by amitsingh_hk:
    Indeed do some work beforehand with approaching banks first and if you hit a wall - there are some informative and experienced members here who could help.
    Any bank branch would have told you in within 15 mins of talking to any relationship manager over whether your idea was possible, if so charges associated with it and procedures to follow. You have not done so already and seem to be wasting a lot of time....
    Got it! let me ask from the local bank here in HK having worldwide branches and if required any of help than will revert back...

Thanks..
    Fiona in HKG likes this.