Cathay / Citi credit card

Cathay / Citi credit card

Now that the Cathay / Citi card has been pulled, are there any other good HKD credit cards that give air miles?

The direct replacement for the Citi/CX card (i.e. the Citi Premier Miles card) gives exactly the same mileage deal as the old co-brand card. In fact for the first few months it gives 1 AM for HK$6, which is even better. As before there are a few cards around which have limited duration or capped better deals on AsiaMiles, but for the moment the Citi Premier Miles card seems to be the best uncapped one.

Agreed- I was just looking at the terms of this new card earlier this week. It also allows you to convert points into other frequent flyier programs.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    The direct replacement for the Citi/CX card (i.e. the Citi Premier Miles card) gives exactly the same mileage deal as the old co-brand card. In fact for the first few months it gives 1 AM for HK$6, which is even better. As before there are a few cards around which have limited duration or capped better deals on AsiaMiles, but for the moment the Citi Premier Miles card seems to be the best uncapped one.
    BTW DBS Amex black offers HK$6 per 1AM as well (as standard).

However being an Amex, not as well accepted as Visa or MC.