Like Tree2Likes

Prepaid credit card for online transactions

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Ummm because I was advised about Travelex before hang seng enjoy and I'm not a hang seng customer anyway.

Travelex is quick and convenient for me as I can load it up by cash at Travelex branches or use pps.
    What does "Ummm" mean? I haven't heard that one but I'm not down with all the cool forum lingo, haha!

Whatever floats your boat mate anyway. I top up my Hang Seng Visa by the www or cash or transfer at HSBC or Hang Seng ATM. I wasn't a customer of theirs before I was a customer of theirs either...haha.

Where are Travelex branches? Are they open 24/7?

Anyway, good luck with your choice bro. If it works for you, AWESOME!

I reckon my way is better though...just for future reference if anyone else needs a visa that you can top and use on the www. Hang Seng Enjoy is the best choice in this town. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by OzExperience:
    What does "Ummm" mean? I haven't heard that one but I'm not down with all the cool forum lingo, haha!

Whatever floats your boat mate anyway. I top up my Hang Seng Visa by the www or cash or transfer at HSBC or Hang Seng ATM. I wasn't a customer of theirs before I was a customer of theirs either...haha.

Where are Travelex branches? Are they open 24/7?

Anyway, good luck with your choice bro. If it works for you, AWESOME!

I reckon my way is better though...just for future reference if anyone else needs a visa that you can top and use on the www. Hang Seng Enjoy is the best choice in this town. Peace.
    I reckon for Jimbo's case, he needed the product asap and he didn't have the time to fill in all necessary forms, gather documents needed, submit and wait 2 weeks for approval then another couple of days for the enjoy spending card to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    I reckon for Jimbo's case, he needed the product asap and he didn't have the time to fill in all necessary forms, gather documents needed, submit and wait 2 weeks for approval then another couple of days for the enjoy spending card to arrive.
    Maybe mate. You don't need approval cos it's not a credit card. It took a few days tops.