Like Tree3Likes

Notice before collection agency?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Notice before collection agency?

I have some of my loans under control at the moment BUT I haven't paid anything on my 40K HKD pUblic finance loan in June or July. I got a "final reminder" in the mail and some calls but nothing in a week or so.
    Likely they would turn this over to collection agency already? I can pay something when I get paid at the end of the month. Thanks.

Firstly let them know you're having difficulty in paying.

Have you considered a loan consolidation service? I'm assuming they have them here in HK.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Thanks for your help

Original Post Deleted
    That was really helpful. Thanks so much! You answered my OP so succinctly!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericaninKT:
    That was really helpful. Thanks so much! You answered my OP so succinctly!
    If you are looking for cheerful and friendly help, you try to be a bit more friendly yourself. Your history of acidic remarks&posts does little to motivate people to try to assist you with helpful answers.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbf:
    Have you considered a loan consolidation service? I'm assuming they have them here in HK.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    There are adverts for these on TV all the time.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

Coming from you

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    If you are looking for cheerful and friendly help, you try to be a bit more friendly yourself. Your history of acidic remarks&posts does little to motivate people to try to assist you with helpful answers.
    that's rich, rich advice

OP, I can understand when one's down and out then anything can trigger anger and frustration, but you could do yourself a fair bit of favor if you learn to accept brickbats that comes with good advise. IF you respond with sarcasm or anger to anyone here, you are not only demotivating them but also others who are thinking of responding with some advice here.
    Just my two cents mate.

HowardCoombs likes this.

You're right

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    OP, I can understand when one's down and out then anything can trigger anger and frustration, but you could do yourself a fair bit of favor if you learn to accept brickbats that comes with good advise. IF you respond with sarcasm or anger to anyone here, you are not only demotivating them but also others who are thinking of responding with some advice here.
    Just my two cents mate.
    You're right but there are certain posters on here who I just don't like and it's as simple as that. And they feel the need to chime in on every thread every time. And every thread is 5% advice and 95% snark...as I've said many times before.

Original Post Deleted
    Maybe Steve can merge these threads together?
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast