Like Tree15Likes

Life, Income Protection and Health Insurance

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Also shared with you hongkong7

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    Looking for Trustworthy brokers: Me too!
    Hey we are all looking into life insurance all of a sudden !

Thank you very much! Well received!

Though I think that your agent won't mind if you post her details here!

Please do not post in public. Starts a trend where people can get tempted to recommend themselves.

Maryknoll likes this.

I havent seen income protection insurance offered in HK. If it was i'd imagine the premiums would be skyhigh.

Our insurance lady is awesome, my accident prone wife keeps getting money for sick leave from injuries, shes still gets paid from her work and on top the insurance pays here as well per day for not going to work. The insurance agent even goes with my mrs to see the doctor + xrays etc I think she is with AXA, I'll try to dig out her info if anyone is interested and will PM the info.

Edit, she works for Mass Mutual

Last edited by wtbhotia; 11-12-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Good to hear that everyone has found a trustworthy and helpful agent :-)
    Ours provide very friendly 'extended' services as well: hospital visits, accompany to health centers, etc. I guess keepers are hard to find and worth to share.

If you guys can PM me too, I'm in need as well thanks!!

Thought I would update this thread . Thanks to oldtimer with some succinct advice and a good agent recommend from Mary knoll finalized a 10year term life with manulife . Did a fair amount research and in the end their policy was the best fit .been on my to do list for some time : the thread was a good prompt to get it sorted!

Maryknoll and ilee81 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by big_panda:
    I havent seen income protection insurance offered in HK. If it was i'd imagine the premiums would be skyhigh.
    I took out some recently. For an expat the choices were limited to policies from either AXA or William Russell. The policies were very similar. PM me if you want me to send you details of a good agent that helped me out.

Hi,

I have recently move to Hong Kong, i need an insurance to cover my hospital charges. I only need a hospitalization coverage, because i have an insurance card from company to cover the OPD charges.what are the best insuarance companies and policies i can go with. What would be the normal charges for an insurance for a year?
    And also what are the things i should consider when choosing an insurance plan?
    Any suggestion is really appreciate...
    Thank you...