Like Tree14Likes

HSBC service sucks!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HSBC service sucks!

They are inefficient, they took 1 month to process my credit card application, even after asking for supplementary documents, they said the document might be not clear. I submitted the document through their branch, they took the original document from one of the local University and made a photocopy of it! I keep calling everyday, until I decided to go to their branch personally. They said they'll give me the result within this week, and today is the last day of the week (I don't think they work on Sunday), and they still can't give me the answer. How long should I wait? If you think of applying for HSBC credit card, thinking that they are efficient and meet international standard, think twice!!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say - NO S*%T! HSBC is infamous for it's appallingly poor service.

You might have a fantastic experience with them. Obviously not everyone is.

Quote Originally Posted by sshi:
    You might have a fantastic experience with them. Obviously not everyone is.
    Seems you didnt understand jmbf's post, he is saying that everyone knows HSBC SUCKS
    There are many thread about HSBC, lot of new comers to HK cannot even open bank accounts.

I think you are just UnLucky. On average they are pretty ok. There will be frustration from time to time - usually due to misunderstanding. In most cases, if they have all your documents, they will process everything within a prescribed time - it is not in their interest to make customer unhappy or delay transactions. Good Luck.

Agreed with OP

Yawn...

Can't be as bad as PCCW. I can't even be bothered trying to type the ridiculously stupid saga we're having with them

Agree with OP. Their service is horrible.

HSBC is one of the bank in town that provide poorest service. They are very conservative when issuing credit cards to local when a normal salary paying job as well.

Paxbritannia likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast