Like Tree3Likes

Citibank Credit Card Payment

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Citibank Credit Card Payment

I have been using Citibank's credit card for over a year now. As I do not have a bank account with Citibank, I usually go to their Branches to pay my credit card bill. I live 40mins away from the closest Citibank branch so I am starting to find this quite troublesome.

I remember that Citibank is using the JetCo network. I have a Bank Account with BOC and is there anyway I can use the BOC ATM/Cash Deposit to pay my Citibank credit card without incurring extra charges. If so how can i do it? Go to a BOC ATM/cash deposit and deposit cash into my credit card?

Thanks in advance

Why not just set up autopay?

You could also use PPS to pay online.

Just go to your bank's ATM and pay it there, or as suggested use PPS or autopay.

Thanks for the input. Looking at BOC's bank transfer fees, transferring to local banks other than BOC costs an additional $35. So as suggested, I can simply go to BOC's ATM to pay for Citibank credit card without incurring additional fees if it is part of the JetCo network?

As for PPS, I am not to familiar with it. I can setup a PPS with my BOC account and Phone Number and pay my Citibank without any additional cost?

Make use of that check book you have and mail them a check every month.

(And yes, PPS is free... you need to find a PPS registration device though... been decades since I set my account up).

Welcome to PPS on Internet

HK_Katherine and EuroDash like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroDash:
    As for PPS, I am not to familiar with it. I can setup a PPS with my BOC account and Phone Number and pay my Citibank without any additional cost?
    Yes, its very easy, go to the PPS website, find location of the nearest PPS terminal, take your BOC atm card and swipe it in the machine, set up your pin number etc and your good to go.

after registration, you dial the PPS and follow the instructions to add accounts etc, on the back of your citibank statement will even state how to pay by PPS. Very easy peasy.

you can pay bills while sitting on your toilet through any phone, it will transfer money from your BOC account to your Citibank CC account (bill payment).
    EuroDash likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Yes, its very easy, go to the PPS website, find location of the nearest PPS terminal, take your BOC atm card and swipe it in the machine, set up your pin number etc and your good to go.

after registration, you dial the PPS and follow the instructions to add accounts etc, on the back of your citibank statement will even state how to pay by PPS. Very easy peasy.

you can pay bills while sitting on your toilet through any phone, it will transfer money from your BOC account to your Citibank CC account (bill payment).
    Dialling is so 1990's. Use the online PPS instead! [emoji1]

BUT .. to use the online PPS, I still need to use a modem to dial out ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast