Like Tree114Likes

HSBC Personal Accounts Targeted

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14

@HKKIT - so did you finally open a complaint with HKMA? I'm facing basically the same that you went through and was wondering what was the final result with you and HSBC. Quick update from you on this would be extremely helpful especially if there was movement on your situation. Thanks!

Sorry to hear that @SZclarson. In the end didn't I didn't go the HKMA , I had spent too much time on these crooks. In the end all my accounts were closed and I have no relationship with them. I never got an explanation from them, they point blank refused and that was after months of correspondence. My thoughts on them cannot be published here. I have told as many people as possible and thankfully many of them went on to close their business and personal accounts with them. Should you not get any meaningful response from them in the next two weeks then unfortunately my advice would be to walk away and save your time. A real hassle and extremely unjust but that's HSBC for you. I wish you good luck and sorry I can't be of help.

Thanks @HKKIT for the quick response. Much better than I have ever received from HSBC!!! And thanks so much for taking the time in your prior posts to lay out all the details of your nightmare with HSBC. While it is still troubling that HSBC can treat its customers like this, it is reassuring to know that I am not alone in this- being dealt with by HSBC in such an unjust and unprofessional manner. You were a great help, so thanks again @HKKIT!!!

Thanks @SZclarson, glad to hear the info was helpful.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14