Life insurance - online

Closed Thread

Smile Life insurance - online

Hi,

Does anyone know who else, apart from HSBC, offers a pure life insurance that you can get online with no need for any visits / health check etc.? The limit with HSBC is 5 Million HK.

thanks!

Well

suggest you to find a broker then doing it online.. the problem with those bank ones are that, because they don't need you to do the bodycheck, the insurance coverage is very limit and the amount is very low.

Thanks Big Crown!

HSBC's one goes up to 5 Million, wondering if there are any other ones.
    I searched around but couldn't find.

General rule of thumb is you can insure about 0.5 million USD without a medical check.
    However, that # should reflect the total of all life insurance policies in-force (if you have multiple), including term assurance and whole of life policies.

Some insurance companies will let you insure more, some brokers have higher preferred limited from being special partners with different insurance companies, it really depends.

Also, premiums vary alot by insurer and your age - the same insurer that's cheap for you at 25 may not be the cheapest at age 40.

I would suggest speaking with a broker though (not tied to any 1 insurance co), to get a full understanding and assessment of what risks you're protecting against, how long you need it, and understanding pros/cons of term vs. whole life.

Feel free to PM me.

Talk to Michael Lamb over at CCW. Good guys to work with.

https://geoexpat.com/directory/finan...-brokers/12626

ok thanks!

Hello there,

For purchasing through insurance companies (not online unfortunately), if your sum assured is not above a certain number, relatively young age, and you do not have any previous medical history, then generally a health check would not be required.

Feel free to let me know if you need more information!