Like Tree12Likes

TT scammed

Do you suggest the way contact USA police the proper chanel

Quote Originally Posted by qasim106
    Do you suggest the way contact USA police the proper chanel
    What have you done in the past year?
    shri likes this.

Yes

I reported to cyber crime in Hong Kong reported to Brazilian council and reported to the original company they told me it's dodgy trade

i guess the logical thing to do is to fly into brazil and report to the local police ..
    but you have to make sure
    - the company you have ordered from is really brazil, that you didn't just got totally scammed by some other people..
    - that the company is not triad connected to kill you outright

that said, its good money after bad... take it as a lesson.. just like buying 20k worth of penny stock that went bust..
    i would think most people do trades like this via LC instead of outright TT.. but proven me wrong

If the company account is in the USA then most likely the company is in the USA too. Hence you report to the police in USA. At least they can freeze the account in the USA.

You can also report to the Moroccan trade commission and the wasp breeder association, but that is IMHO not very constructive. It should be reported to where justice can get them - that is USA. HK Police has no power outside of Hong Kong.

Why a BR company has an account in the USA? Sounds a bit strange, but not impossible. The company registered in Brazil? Did you check the company register there?

Headless chicken comes to mind. Think clear. Take action.

Quote Originally Posted by freeier
    i would think most people do trades like this via LC instead of outright TT..
    Not sure what most do, but LC adds quite a bit of cost, but adds very little actual safety. You can run this scam also with LC payment. Even LC 90 days adds no protection in case they send you empty boxes.
    shri and qasim106 like this.

Than I'll do

Thanks I'll do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4