Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Citi Prestige Card - change of terms

Does anyone have the Citi Prestige? In the US, the 4th night free benefit is being devalued to twice a year only from 1 Sep.

I'm thinking of getting one but if that is the case in HK as well then I'll forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by si0001
    Does anyone have the Citi Prestige? In the US, the 4th night free benefit is being devalued to twice a year only from 1 Sep.

I'm thinking of getting one but if that is the case in HK as well then I'll forget it.
    I have one... but I might cancel, after they removed the car insurance coverage it lost a lot of value for me.

Coupled with their response to my inquiry, not really thrilled with my "Prestige" card anymore ... any suggestions on an alternative?
    (they basically said, we can change terms any time we want, deal with it)

Quote Originally Posted by robertlempriere
    I have one... but I might cancel, after they removed the car insurance coverage it lost a lot of value for me.

Coupled with their response to my inquiry, not really thrilled with my "Prestige" card anymore ... any suggestions on an alternative?
    (they basically said, we can change terms any time we want, deal with it)
    I've just applied, guess I'll keep it for a year and see how it goes. The 4th night free holds the most value for me as I travel a fair bit. Not hired a car since 2013!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2