Like Tree9Likes

How many days for an outward remittance to reach Philippines from Hong Kong?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Just a note on that. BDO told me no funds received whereas what they actually meant was funds were received but sent back because of error.
    So this always happens? How many days in your experience does it take to send from HangSeng to BDO Unibank?

Quote Originally Posted by j02x82:
    So this always happens? How many days in your experience does it take to send from HangSeng to BDO Unibank?
    I have never sent via swift from HK so no idea. As I said it has happened twice out of several times and in both cases there was an error on my part.

i see, we're just wondering why it takes too long to send that kind of amount to Philippines when the countries involved were just really close to each other.
    nothing to do with distance, more to with banks efficiency and operating hours,
    TheBrit likes this.

we've double checked everything from account name, account number, bank address and swift code. Everything is correct but as of yesterday the fund hasn't arrived yet.
    if the amount sent is considered a "Covered Amount" then probably some additional documentation is needed from the sender...might be the cause of delay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3