Any local online money transfer service to China?

Closed Thread

Any local online money transfer service to China?

I want to send money to a Bank of China mainland account regularly over hk$30k a month. Bank2bank transfer seems fine for less than USD 50K a year. However recently had problem with China side because of receiver money is not RMB etc etc etc. So a better option was those moneychanger shops on streets, they were nice actually and a lot more convenient than banks. I will be in overseas soon so I can not use those moneychanger shops anymore.

Is there any local money transfer online service? Receiver money should be RMB.

Thanks!

Rebooting this thread ... I have about a million HDK-worth of foreign currency that I want to turn into RMB and send to a bank account in China.

What are the cheap ways to do this? I prefer electronic/cashless solutions if possible, and clearly don't want to cross the border under current conditions. Not too bothered about the time it takes, within reason (say a couple of days).

I have many bank accounts (including I think an RMB account in HSBC HK) but none in China, and the recipient is somebody else.

I’ve typically used licensed remittance agencies without any hassle, and for the kinds of amounts you are referring to, I don’t think any admin charge other than the FX rate is involved. Cashless & arrives to the designated mainland account within the same day if done before the cut-off time, if not within 1 working day. PM me for details if you require.