Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
Like Tree36Likes

Amex Cathay Card - Termination of “Complimentary Priority Pass™ Member

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine
    Everything about CX is better than BA. I did five BA flight over Xmas and every one was awful.
    To be fair, where they long-haul flights? Because we know that intra Europe short flights suck in general

Quote Originally Posted by chichow
    Just had a London run. CX business because as they say. BA F is the world's best business class.

If you can deal with LGW depending on schedule and where you need to go, CX does fly a A350 into LGW

I have to say I was absolutely shocked at how bad BA's business class is. They must have 20-40 percent more seats in a similar sized cabin compared to Cathay. And it matters. Noisier. Much much less room around the seat. Slower service. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by chichow
    To be fair, where they long-haul flights? Because we know that intra Europe short flights suck in general
    2 long haul, 2 short-med haul on BA proper, 1 short haul on City Flyer. I got a good range to compare!

So there are a bunch of theories why BA business class is so bad

- they running flights between NYC and LON and they going to get the money anyways
    - they are slot restricted at LHR. So anything to run a higher density business
    - they at the end of their cycle. Starting this summer they will be putting in a new business class

HK_Katherine likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6