Like Tree7Likes

Alipay HK overseas works?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!
    You can use credit card already for Didi, I use this quite a lot.
    Why should I use 10-20 applications if I have all of it in only 1? I know that Didi have. But it's not convenient.

Another benefit also MTR ticketing system hassle free including even busses, HSR & etc. Just wondering how many apps you have to use.

Sorry
    This service is available to selected users only

Quote Originally Posted by resurection
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Alipay/comm...ccount_is_now/

Aka you are getting "virtual CN bank account"

Quote Originally Posted by krine
    Sorry
    This service is available to selected users only

Mentioned already for overseas users aka for non HK & MO.

Quote Originally Posted by resurection
    Why should I use 10-20 applications if I have all of it in only 1? I know that Didi have. But it's not convenient.

Another benefit also MTR ticketing system hassle free including even busses, HSR & etc. Just wondering how many apps you have to use.
    Sorry, I'm not following. I use Didi and it's linked to my credit card in the same way that Uber, or the HK taxi app is, I don't need to do anything since it charges automatically.

I tried to register via a UK Number, but didn't get to finished the registration. When I went to login again, it was asking for Chinese ID validation... I wonder is it because I logged in via a HK IP... Just for people to note if they try. They might want to use a VPN first.

Quote Originally Posted by twitceh
    I tried to register via a UK Number, but didn't get to finished the registration. When I went to login again, it was asking for Chinese ID validation... I wonder is it because I logged in via a HK IP... Just for people to note if they try. They might want to use a VPN first.
    Did you get this 1?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4