Like Tree38Likes

2020 Credit Card

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Yes, that’s how it’s linked now. Cheers

QUOTE=muzzdang;3742245]You can link it to your octopus card so that you don't have to bring up the app each time to collect points. Just tap it when being asked for the Yuu membership and you can then choose to pay with octopus or other payment methods.[/QUOTE]

What is the best card in terms of rebates/rewards for overseas use? I was using a Public Bank Visa Platinum, but they are discontinuing the product.

I've been told three different HSBC cards, SCB Simply Cash, DBS Black Mastercard. Has anyone done the research?

@Sith I just applied for a. express Cathay elite card. Waiting on an approval. Next month I'll apply for Standard Chartered too. They made a new rule where you keep your miles for 18 months everytime you use the credit card. So it should last longer than three years.

Quote Originally Posted by hksomewhere:
    What is the best card in terms of rebates/rewards for overseas use? I was using a Public Bank Visa Platinum, but they are discontinuing the product.

I've been told three different HSBC cards, SCB Simply Cash, DBS Black Mastercard. Has anyone done the research?
    SCB Simply Cash gives you 2% cash back overseas, but the 1.95% FX fee pretty much negates it.

Best is HSBC Visa Signature, put all your Red Hot Rewards into "Overseas Spend" - this gives you 3.6% cash back for overseas spend, which after the 1.95% fee still gives you over 1.5% of actual cash back.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7