Like Tree8Likes

Emergence of World Central Bank

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The poster mentioned governments repaying debt, what will be added will be the current deficit. There are many people who don't know the difference between debt and deficit. In any case, it's clearly unrealistic and ill timed.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    If every nation did it then no. But you’ve nailed my point completely.

Debt cannot be waved away with a magic wand. Somehow it needs to be repaid and that’s when we see the real society reaction. Yes it needs to be repaid, but not out of my pocket!
    It doesn't need to pay repaid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-is-wrong/amp/

In our current world of make believes, we can all say these conservative economic theory are wrong.. but factually many dynasty in the past, in UK, in Rome, in China, etc.. The rulers that ran up a huge debt eventually collapsed under their own debt..

The current system of paper money has hidden so many of the problems away, but eventually they will become a problem.. No matter how we shift the debts around, it is still debt (by the government) and money in some people's hand... So sooner or later (maybe now, maybe 10y or 50 or 100) the issue will lose its temporary state of stability and eventually the people has to pay for it...

Original Post Deleted
    Not an editorial or maths related comment ... but I must ask .. what the hell have you been smoking. Thats is one large and blank fag packet you have there!
    - sorry .. it is one of those days.

Most advanced economies are drastically overtaxed. Spending is the problem, not revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Not an editorial or maths related comment ... but I must ask .. what the hell have you been smoking. Thats is one large and blank fag packet you have there!
    - sorry .. it is one of those days.
    Since they removed the branding there is more room for these calculations

Worth a read... In terms of what we are leaving the younger generation with.

Young people have paid enough – spare them from footing the coronavirus bill

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ronavirus-bill