Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PeLan

Where to find HSBC Premier credit card transactions?I

Where to find HSBC Premier credit card transactions?I

I just received a HSBC Premier credit card and activated it easily on the platform online but I can't see where to find the transaction list? I can block the card online so I assume it's still linked up but I can' find where to find transactions on the portal...

I made a few transactions yesterday and none of them show up on the computer or in the app...

try loggin into your online hsbc, then after your'e logged in, click on your name and find Communication preferences, in there you should be able to click on your new card so that you can view the transactions online. give it a try and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoadAhead:
    I just received a HSBC Premier credit card and activated it easily on the platform online but I can't see where to find the transaction list? I can block the card online so I assume it's still linked up but I can' find where to find transactions on the portal...

I made a few transactions yesterday and none of them show up on the computer or in the app...
    It usually takes a couple of days before the transactions show up on the account.
    AliT and TheRoadAhead like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    try loggin into your online hsbc, then after your'e logged in, click on your name and find Communication preferences, in there you should be able to click on your new card so that you can view the transactions online. give it a try and see if that helps.
    I am just seeing my bank account unfortunately

I guess I will wait a few days

Are you sure it’s linked online? Ability to block doesn’t mean it’s linked, you need to do something specifically to link it

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    Are you sure it’s linked online? Ability to block doesn’t mean it’s linked, you need to do something specifically to link it
    I didn’t do anything to link mine. It automatically appeared in the left hand pane along with the savings and current account. As did my MPF.

id suggest if the OP has only just got the card it may take a few days to appear.

Almost as soon as your transaction is processed, you should see your available credit is reduced.

The merchant then takes a day or two to turn / 'post' the transaction in as confirmed. This can take a day or two or three.

The credit reduction is done to ensure you don't run amok and spend more than your credit limit.

Many online transactions get posted only after the product ships.