Like Tree6Likes

Best crypto exchange?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best crypto exchange?

It seems that no exchange allow a seamless way to go fiat. Binance offers this but it's P2P (1% fee) either way.

GentleGeorge likes this.

Binance seem to be the most 'one-stop-shop' and have a good platform

BitMex definitely best if you're trading by passive orders (decent maker rebate for everyone) but taker volumes are expensive. Also unavailable in HK

A friend speaks highly of coinbase for spot, and I think they have some derivs as well?

Deribit if you want to trade options

FTX if you enjoy gambling on IPO CFDs before they actually list!!

TheRoadAhead likes this.

Following

Anyone tried Gemini ? Are they the only one regulated by the financial authorities ?

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    Anyone tried Gemini ? Are they the only one regulated by the financial authorities ?
    Don't think they do derivs tho - pure spot aren't they?

Gemini works well. Easy to open an account. Easy to transfer fiat, credited same day.
    Will we ever be able buy <20k again?

So which one of these allows you to deposit or cash out in Hong Kong? Does Gemini allow you to deposit in your Hong Kong bank account?

What about tidebit? Tidebit seems to be a local exchange. Can you withdraw to your local bank account with Tidebit?

TheRoadAhead likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by orionx999:
    So which one of these allows you to deposit or cash out in Hong Kong? Does Gemini allow you to deposit in your Hong Kong bank account?

What about tidebit? Tidebit seems to be a local exchange. Can you withdraw to your local bank account with Tidebit?
    Bump on this

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoadAhead:
    Bump on this
    What do you want to trade?
    TheRoadAhead likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoadAhead:
    Bump on this
    i did a trail run on tidebit last week with eth. Transfer 800 usd of ETH from COINBASE on Monday. Sold instant on their platform. Press transfer to fiat and wire to my local back account. Received hk dollars on Thursday. I planing to cash out 7000 usd of ETH next week on tidebit.
    TheRoadAhead and orionx999 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast