Like Tree15Likes

2022 - Credit Cards / Deals / Discounts / Cashbacks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsDiscuss:
    which 2 accounts ? do you mean no need to spend and just transfer money from one account to another ?
    Yeah, I am setting it up for my spouse's account.

I checked merchants and I don't find any useful merchants which we shop usually. Am I missing anything ?
    For regular rebates, they call it PowerDraw. After doing a txn of $10+, you get 48 hours to 'claim'. It would vary from 1.2% to 13.3% for me. From my observation, if you use it for txns below $30-35-40, your average gets better. Do not make bigger spend on this as that will not be worth - for bigger spend I use AliPay for 4% cashback from CCB JD card; e.g. recently I purchased a lens of about $4300, 4% on it is sweet $170-ish cashback !

Quote Originally Posted by zechi:
    somehow the UnionPay app doesn’t let you pay water bills but everything else like electricity gas broadband are there
    I believe you mean OMC app, how you paying electricity bill and broadband by Union Pay ? I can't see any option in app.

Quote Originally Posted by vyral_143:
    Yeah, I am setting it up for my spouse's account.

For regular rebates, they call it PowerDraw. After doing a txn of $10+, you get 48 hours to 'claim'. It would vary from 1.2% to 13.3% for me. From my observation, if you use it for txns below $30-35-40, your average gets better. Do not make bigger spend on this as that will not be worth - for bigger spend I use AliPay for 4% cashback from CCB JD card; e.g. recently I purchased a lens of about $4300, 4% on it is sweet $170-ish cashback !
    Thanks for information, I will try ZA bank.

For Citi PayAll, you mean I need to open 2 saving bank accounts for me and my wife and then transfer funds to each other ?

How much cashback they are giving ?

I believe you mean OMC app, how you paying electricity bill and broadband by Union Pay ? I can't see any option in app.
    click on HK Bill
    LetsDiscuss likes this.

For Citi PayAll, you mean I need to open 2 saving bank accounts for me and my wife and then transfer funds to each other ?

How much cashback they are giving ?
    yes, you need to have 2 accounts. I am using Citi Cashback card which gives 1% cashback on all spends. For detailed explanation on rewards with Citi PayAll, refer to this post.
    LetsDiscuss likes this.

Thanks for information.

I just paid my electricity bill using this and hoping to earn 2% cash back.

I didn't knew it before so already missed lot of cashback.

Quote Originally Posted by zechi:
    click on HK Bill
    zechi likes this.

I just set up ZA Coin account and get 500 coins as welcome, next time when I buy anything from 7-11 or welcome (below 40 HKD) then will use ZA card and will see how it all works.

Thanks for information.

yes, you need to have 2 accounts. I am using Citi Cashback card which gives 1% cashback on all spends. For detailed explanation on rewards with Citi PayAll, refer to this post.
    It's too late for me it seems.

https://www.citibank.com.hk/english/...-payall-1.html

Due to the overwhelming response, the registration quota for "Citi PayAll Promotion" is full.
    Thank you for your support!

Last edited by LetsDiscuss; 26-11-2021 at 12:21 PM. Reason: typo

It's too late for me it seems.
    No ! Refer to this link >> https://www1.citibank.com.hk/english...t-cards/payall

Also, 1 more thing I noticed is, when settling bills with CitiPayAll you can get $100 voucher for each bill - max $300 vouchers which means we should settle 3 bills and Citi will give $300 vouchers !

shri, LetsDiscuss and icecreamed like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast