Like Tree11Likes

Credit Card dispute with HSBC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

@fullmetaljacket - curious. Did you get anywhere with this?

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @fullmetaljacket - curious. Did you get anywhere with this?
    Not yet. Still following up with HSBC. Have asked to speak with the "manager". Gave them the news links for such fraud cases from SG, and rewrote the background for them. Waiting for them to respond.

HKMA - I called them to check the procedure. The contact person said they can arrange a negotiation meeting with HSBC, and that's it. Plus they'll charge a fee for arranging such meeting.

Patriots - Called the Wanchai office to check what documents etc. I need to bring. Was told that they cannot file an FIR for this, as they don't know what to do with such cases. At best, I can submit a report/letter and they'll give me an acknowledgment. The true patriot wise guy also advised that I should submit the letter with the station near my office because I opened the first email from HSBC on this case at office, so Wanch wouldn't have the jurisdiction over this (!!!!). I said OK Shaktimaan and surrendered for social cohesion and prosperity.
    shri likes this.

Plus they'll charge a fee for arranging such meeting.
    Was not aware of this. From past dealing with them, an HKMA letter to the bank asking for more information solved a problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4