Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Flapster
  • 1 Post By Anahan

Finding Neat Account Number

Closed Thread

Finding Neat Account Number

Is Neat still working? I just logged in for the first time in 2 years as I am finally getting my finances sorted, and I cannot find my account number at all in the website, the bot will not tell me and when I emailed customer support I got an "out of office due to CNY" reply! Has it gone belly up? Don't want to use it if it's dead.

Do you have a Neat personal account, or a business account? They pivoted to only offering business accounts a while ago, and discontinued all the personal accounts.

Tried them on whatsapp? Some of the whatsapp contacts show when they were last online...

https://api.whatsapp.com/send/?phone...t&app_absent=0

Quote Originally Posted by Anahan:
    Do you have a Neat personal account, or a business account? They pivoted to only offering business accounts a while ago, and discontinued all the personal accounts.
    This ^^

My wife works for Neat (not in customer service!), and they're still running
    alexdown likes this.

It's a business account, yes. They replied by email, I don't even understand the reply. You would have thought it was not a hard question. You would be wrong!

Yeah, should be a simple question to answer. You can find your account number (for receiving incoming bank transfers) by clicking into one of your accounts (HKD, USD, etc.), and then clicking the 'View Collection Info' button under your Total Balance.

Name:  neat-account-number.png
Views: 1721
Size:  52.3 KB

shri likes this.

Thanks. That was the reply I got by email - without the helpful graphic. Quite why it's called "collection info" and not "your account number" is beyond me.