Like Tree23Likes

dropping a credit card payment cheque after 5 pm

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by GotIt:
    How up to date is this information?
    PPS payments with card numbers (and aliases) are saved after 1st time, no need to re-type anything. It's like this at least for the last 7 years... I'm not using mobile, normal website only.
    Edit: I'm not advocating PPS much. No idea why they had to do something special for mobile payments. But its normal website does the job.
    When you’re using landline/mobile phone, you do need to punch in those numbers each time to match with your PPS selected merchant info.
    chuckster007 and shri like this.

Oh... Use the normal website then. This is how it looks for me.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 11.06.51 PM.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  211.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GotIt:
    Oh... Use the normal website then. This is how it looks for me.
    My Mrs doesnt do easy things, if she did, she would have set up autopay for each damm CC she had
    Instead she'd rather punch in damm numbers on her mobile phone every month and thats if she remembers to pay her CC bill on time, she's forgotten a few times and had to call up and tell the CC company to not charge her penalties for missing payments.

Pain and suffering she likes
    shri likes this.

Anyway, we have submitted a direct debit authorisation for the SC card in HSBC, which has been accepted by HSBC. So now they'll just keep automatically taking the money.

shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4