Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aw451

HSBC Everymile Approval Time?

HSBC Everymile Approval Time?

I tried applying hsbc asia miles but it’s been 3 weeks with no update. Does anyone have similar experience?

Quote Originally Posted by mistakes_maker:
    I tried applying hsbc asia miles but it’s been 3 weeks with no update. Does anyone have similar experience?
    Everymile or SC Asia Miles? 3 weeks is probably a rejection or you have missed a request for additional information from the issuer.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Everymile or SC Asia Miles? 3 weeks is probably a rejection or you have missed a request for additional information from the issuer.
    sorry. It is hsbc every mile. CS said high volume of applications.

Quote Originally Posted by mistakes_maker:
    sorry. It is hsbc every mile. CS said high volume of applications.
    Could be .. do you have an account with HSBC and applied online?

Would have thought that if you are an existing customer, you have near instant approvals.

Potential issue could be if you have declared yourself as self employed - was an issue with SC for me last year.

Mine was instantly approved when they first launched the card (applied via the HSBC app).

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Could be .. do you have an account with HSBC and applied online?

Would have thought that if you are an existing customer, you have near instant approvals.

Potential issue could be if you have declared yourself as self employed - was an issue with SC for me last year.
    i have an account and red cc, not sure what is the delay about. They also didnt request any additional documents and didnt reject the application.

If you're getting the card for the lounge passes don't bother. There's usually a several hour long waiting list because so many people have this card.

newhkpr likes this.