Like Tree8Likes

Buyers and suppliers in Hk?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buyers and suppliers in Hk?

Where can I get Buyers leads or pay for them in Hong Kong, waht is the price, does anyone know?

And also, is there any other website for searching for Suppliers from China other than Alibaba and globalsources?

Help much appreciated, thanks.

What product do you want to buy and sell? Where is your market? Where are you?

I want to start trading company. So I want to export footwear and other items. I just need to find buyers. Which place in HK I can find for getting or paying for Buying leads? And what other website is there other than alibaba and globalsources for finding suppliers in china? Thanks.

Didn't you try this before?

don't you have a life than telling other posters what not to post, or is that all you do with your life? yea i posted this before but why do you care?

anthro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by anthro:
    don't you have a life than telling other posters what not to post, or is that all you do with your life? yea i posted this before but why do you care?
    This is your response to everybody!

Maybe you need to increase the quality of your questions?
    virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by anthro:
    Anthro, don't take offence at me and Bookblogger You have to understand that your question is very funny.

If I knew where to get cheap shoes and where to find people who wanted to buy the shoes at a price that would enable me to make a profit then a.) I would be selling shoes and b.) I wouldn't be telling you!

If it was as easy to find these suppliers and buyers as coming here and asking this question then the people who buy shoes would already be talking to the people who supply shoes.. What you want to do is of course possible but it is hard and it is tough and it is risky.

In the UK I bought and sold pallets and my best friend was yell.com and the phone. Start at A and ring every potential purchaser or supplier - cross out the no hopers and grade the others - supplier and/or purchaser, hot/warm, contacts, company profile,etc. Keep a good diary for chasing and maintenance calls. It might take months or even years to build up a decent pipeline and those Chinese suppliers are going to cheat you again and again - QC will be a major headache as will transport and payments.
    virago, Skyhook and anthro like this.

Just to add something constructive!

Easy way to find suppliers for 'free'

Go into stores, look at the boxes shoes come in, quite often the supplier or manufacturers address or even website will be printed there. Try Googling the brands, even the obscure ones will normally come up and give you leads.

Next, if you want to sell in the UK, 1.) Set up a website and make sure it can be found easily by Google. 2.) Write yourself a script and CALL/write/email every retailer in the Yellow Pages.

anthro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Go into stores, look at the boxes shoes come in, quite often the supplier or manufacturers address or even website will be printed there. Try Googling the brands, even the obscure ones will normally come up and give you leads.
    I think this is too much effort... anthro wants some magic way to do it all online.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast