Warehouse/office share

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Warehouse/office share

I will post an ad but I wanted to get some ideas here for where it would be best to find suitable partners or a company to share office and warehouse space?

I am looking for a company to share a space with that would be modern, very clean and in the Sheung Wan or Central or Admiralty area. It does not matter what industry but would need at least 1200 sq ft as I need to store some products. Aircon is a must.

Ideally we would share staff to do clerk/book keeping, order picking and packing. I use outside delivery companies so no need for delivery vehicles on location.

hello,

what kind of business are you in?
    when will you need this space?

i am also planning to get some office/warehouse space as my home is getting totally crowded with my merchandise.

sandra

late reply

Hi there, I came upon this thread just now. Are you still looking? I am looking for share office space in Central.

Saw this thread today as well. My company is also looking at getting some warehouse space as well, preferably on Hong Kong Island side. If you guys are still looking for people to share, I'd be glad to discuss.

Thanks,
    -Peter

Hi Petex, Definately looking on HK island side. Preferably Central, LKF or something around here. We need space for a small showroom & office space for 2 people at the moment. Possibly 3 soon. our lease expires at the end of December so will need to move around then or early January.
    We are pet products designers...dog collars, beds etc. we don't keep anything in stock just samples...
    Location is important to us. Bright outlook etc...we are prepared to do some work on the space if it is the right location and right price.
    does any of this suit your business?

.................................................. ...

Last edited by tt2003; 01-02-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Hi there,
    are you still looking for a shared office? If you managed to find it, can you please share more information with me? we are also looking for a shared office preferably in Central Area within a limited budget.

thanks,

Hey Im looking for warehouse space for my photography studio. Let me know if you are still looking.

shared office

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteri:
    Hi there,
    are you still looking for a shared office? If you managed to find it, can you please share more information with me? we are also looking for a shared office preferably in Central Area within a limited budget.

thanks,
    hi,
    i am looking also for a partner to share an office. it is for art classes mostly at the afternoons.
    liska
    [email protected]

I need a space (could be shared)

I need to rent a space good for two persons & some racks.

Any suggestions? Please contact me at [email protected]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast