Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MovingIn07

Hong Kong Residency by Establishing a company

Closed Thread

Hong Kong Residency by Establishing a company

I've heard people have been able to get Hong Kong residency by establishing a company and recruiting a staff or two without having to put in 10 million HK$ as in investment category.

Anyone knows the details?

do you really think it is that easy? if it were, everyone would be doing it, don't you think?

maybe check out the immig website and see what it says for getting an investment visa.

If you meet all the criteria for a work visa and if it's a real company doing real things and earning real money - yes its possible. I'm sponsored for a work visa by a company I own a third of - however, we are real, have multi-million dollar (real dollars) turnover and employ 10 staff. Since being independent we've sponsored new visas, but they wanted heaps of additional information (annual accounts, funding information and such like) which we would not have been able to provide if not "real".

So - if your planned company has that, and you'd basically need to have it right from the word go to get the visa - give it a shot. Not an easy option though.

davood likes this.