American Ginseng

Closed Thread

American Ginseng

Last I was in HK it became quite apparent that American Ginseng was all the rage.

Since then, I've contacted suppliers here at home (Ontario Canada), and I honestly believe I could make a living exporting the plant come harvest time.

How would I go about finding legitimate buyers in HK? I've contacted some HK business people but how do I go about verifying they are who they say they are?

Im not trying to be lazy and asking to be spoon fed, I honestly think Ive done my research, just I cant seem to figure this out. Ive got a product at a good price, able to export in mass, I know there would be many interested and keen buyers, but how exactly do I connect with em?

My contacts in HK are corporate slaves, and seem to not know a thing about business.

Anyways please do share whatever comes to your mind, its always appreciated. What does anyone know about American Ginseng? Other than the Chinese love it , or better yet, the American Ginseng industry?

Thanks!

A friend of mine put me onto a few credit checking companies. They can also check court records too.

Tolfin.com costs around $2500 for checks.

Transunion.hk and totalcredit.com.hk

You need to get their business registration certificate. They should have it scanned. If they don't give it to you then don't trust them.

On a side note I may be interested for mainland, PM me.

Damn, you gave me a heart attack with the $2500 price tag. Until I realized its HKD. Will definitely look into it. Transunion.hk seems to be down but ill check it again later. PM sent!

On another note, what happens if I go into contract with a company in HK, and they screw me? Would I as a foreign national be able to take them to court in HK? If so hows the process like? I know HK is business friendly for wealthy foreigners, but what about small time traders??