Mustard International Recruitment - Asia Pacific (Architecture and Design)

Closed Thread

Mustard International Recruitment - Asia Pacific (Architecture and Design)

Hello everyone

I am looking to move to HK in the next 12-16 months with with my current company, Mustard. At Mustard, I focus on recruitment for designers and architects in the Far East and am working with many large International companies at this time.

The long term plan is for myself to set up an HK office for Mustard in order to deal with the recruitment more locally. In the meantime I am working from the UK whilst I develop contacts and relationships with international clients and candidates alike.

I am sure I will be looking for some advice on both a personal and professional level from some of the Geo Expat Veterans, but in the first instance I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Just to add, if there is anyone looking for a new opportunity in the Far East in relation to the design and architecture, please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Last edited by mustardgray; 08-05-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Hi Gray,

You've probably settled well in Hong Kong by now!

I found your post when searching for Mustard Hong Kong.

I was in Hong Kong until May this year and loved it. You probably already know, but, if you don't, the Internations events are a great way to meet people, both business and pleasure.
    ...... and a great way to discover the best roof top bars in HK!

I am a Part II architect look for an opportunity in Hong Kong. I am in touch with Doris in the Bristol office who is finding opportunities for me in Shanghai. In the meantime, I would love to hear from you if there are any opportunities arising in Hong Kong.

Liz