Like Tree2Likes

Need help to find Fashion/Clothing Showroom in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help to find Fashion/Clothing Showroom in Hong Kong

I would like to ask if any body knows how can I find the list of fashion/clothing stockist or showroom in Hong Kong? And how can I contact them? As I am working on a fashion brand and would like to work it on the Hong Kong market.

Any reply or advice would be appreciated

Kit

do you mean you want wholesalers? there are hundreds of wholesale clothing shops in sham shui po.

Kitma likes this.

And Cheung Sha Wan and Lai Chi Kok

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I meant I want to contact to the wholesale boutique or the stockist in HK. The thing is, I want to meet the fashion buyers as I want to find the way to export the brand that I am working with to Hong Kong. So, the places you mentioned works like that?

Just curious, before you started working on your 'fashion brand', how were you planning to sell it?

Seems to me that would be a pretty big piece of the business puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramdom:
    Just curious, before you started working on your 'fashion brand', how were you planning to sell it?

Seems to me that would be a pretty big piece of the business puzzle.
    The brand was originally sold in my country and works really fine. The next step that we are looking for is to export to other countries by finding the good showrooms who could help us on the marketing in that particular country. But as I am still new (just me actually) so, I need to find more information about it.

If anybody could give me some more advice or any idea, would be really appreciated !

Kitma

Target the buyers of clothing sellers, dependent on your target audience you're looking at stores such as.

Jusco, Sogo, Seibu, Lane Crawford, Harvey Nicholls, Joyce.
    Etc etc

Kitma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Kitma

Target the buyers of clothing sellers, dependent on your target audience you're looking at stores such as.

Jusco, Sogo, Seibu, Lane Crawford, Harvey Nicholls, Joyce.
    Etc etc
    Thank you very much jimbo, do you have any idea how can I pursue or propose to them?

will be waiting for your reply

Kit

Try finding them on linkedin or just go to there websites and finding the number for the buying office.

And good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Try finding them on linkedin or just go to there websites and finding the number for the buying office.

And good luck
    Very big thanks jimbo!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast