Like Tree4Likes

Curious, anyone here considers themselves "worldly"?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Poor ol Gina, she really is a beast.. It could be worse, Rose Hancock/Porteous , is just as hideous in her own way, especially when she opens her mouth. arrrgh..

The nicest one of the lot in that whole family is Gina's shafted half sister Hilda Kickett who got pretty much nothing. They don't get any meaner spirited than Gina and Rose......IMHO

Worldy is not a word used positively. To me it implis over attachment to brand name possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    You lookin' for me?
    Signed,
    randy1
    You beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Worldy is not a word used positively. To me it implis over attachment to brand name possessions.
    I guess 'worldly' in my definition is knowing what goes on in the world - first hand. As you may have noticed, I used the word in a positive manner. If 'worldly' doesn't work, then replace it with another that works for you.

I would include Agriculture if this opens to more people identifying as part of this group of people.\

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    I know my way around Central and Wan Chai. Plus I've been to Kowloon once. I suppose that makes me more worldly than some.
    I understand I'm somewhat restricting the definition of that word.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Creative, you thinking about a certain female multi-billionaire Aussie?
    No particular person in mind. Simply just asking on net forum. She is quite a success isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    The gathering of constantly changing atomic and subatomic particles is trying to get rid of its worldly possesions.
    I typically understand your message, but you may have to elaborate a bit here. Or are you simply referring to the mining industry as a whole.
    Last edited by Creative83; 07-09-2012 at 04:05 PM.

The gathering of constantly changing atomic and subatomic particles is what most people falsely see as "I".

Peter Mak likes this.

my wife thinks im unworthy of her so rhe answer from me is no.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GeoClicks Mobile

Original Post Deleted
    I have no idea whether you're kidding around or not. I recently witnessed a more successful person (person A) speak with a less successful person (person B). The demeanor doesn't fool anyone. It's just the way it is. Only way that would change is if person B becomes equally or surpasses person A, or person B measures himself in a different way, or be on path, like what Morrison's trying to convey.

My question isn't a standard to reach, but identify someone who already is.

Someone with first hand experience in the fundamental resources of this world to know what's going on around the world. Someone who understands the inner working details & the nature of your own industry revolving around the raw stage of resources, logistics, processing chains, up to the final product.
    Last edited by Creative83; 08-09-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    I know my way around Central and Wan Chai. Plus I've been to Kowloon once. I suppose that makes me more worldly than some.
    Haha, brilliant!