Like Tree4Likes

best agency needed for direct hire helper from ph

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

best agency needed for direct hire helper from ph

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can recommend me the best agency which offers the full package, no hidden charges and quick proceeding of 2 months..I saw Emrys agency had a good deal great english and the package seems to include it all..Anyone has any experience with this agency?

Thanks a lot!

I had a bad experience with Emrys while bringing a Filipina from Singapore. Instead of the usual 4-6 weeks they took 11 !! Nothing to do with her or anything at her end. Turned out they sat on her paperwork for a while, didn't bother picking it up from the Philippine Consulate then took their time getting to immigration. Avoid.

i have used emry's and they came through as per promised process. ours was a very standard boring direct hire out of the phils to hong kong without any complications. all charges were exactly as advertised. for something like that, i think they are good.

for any agency you need to be on the ball if you want to make it progress along. i stayed in constant contact with ours in the phils, asked her to proactive towards the agency in the phils, call them, etc. i myself visited emry's 2-3 times in person (forget phone only) to check progress. like many philippinos, they are incredibly friendly and helpful when you deal with them in person, but can seem to be clueless when you focus on the paper or process too much

I will not use Emrys,they didnt wanted to proceed the papers for our helper since she is to old and wanted us to hire their maids..I found 2 other better agencys which are cheaper with better service and had no problem with the age..

Quote Originally Posted by globaltraveler:
    I will not use Emrys,they didnt wanted to proceed the papers for our helper since she is to old and wanted us to hire their maids..I found 2 other better agencys which are cheaper with better service and had no problem with the age..
    And would you like to share the name of the agencies

dumb donkey

Its Aura Employment Agency in Wanchai and Logoncorp in Tung Chung :O))

Edit: already stated

Last edited by Satay Sue; 14-10-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by globaltraveler:
    Its Aura Employment Agency in Wanchai and Logoncorp in Tung Chung :O))
    and since you claim that they are cheaper than Emry's, would you mind stating their prices? i did quite a search for our direct hire but have yet to come across an agency that's cheaper than Emry's - and i am talking all-in on both sides.

ps: aura had its license revoked in 2003 for overcharging the helpers after successful employment

is it true that i dont need to use an agency if i am transfering a filipino helper from a expired contract.

I have used both Aura and Emry's and had no real problems with either.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast