Like Tree58Likes

Feng Shui in an office ??? how important is it??

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

regardless whether you believe in fung shui or not, you did the fung shui master thing wrong.

in our company we had a guy over too (>HKD 100,000...) but we basically told him upfront what the result will need to be and asked whether he can give us the desired result. we only engaged him after that commitment.

$100,000... that's insane!

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    See, you could be right there, except for the unfortunate fact that fung shui is an absolute load of bollocks.

There are absolutely potential psychological implications of building design, but they have absolutely bugger all to do with when anyone was born, or what stars are in the sky right now, or dragons, or any of the other crap involved...
    Ignorance is bliss. How energy flows matters, and the flows moves in cycles. eg never own a house at the t-junction as there is bad energy flow (eg. check out the old Bank of China building), eg don't put mirrors in your bedroom facing the bed - seems you can scare yourself in the middle of the night. eg don't have your front door directly in front of stairs going down - one misstep and a tumble awaits. There are many more examples, and a lot of this is how energy flows. One can say these are good design considerations, but these are some of the basics of fung shui as well. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    See, you could be right there, except for the unfortunate fact that fung shui is an absolute load of bollocks.

There are absolutely potential psychological implications of building design, but they have absolutely bugger all to do with when anyone was born, or what stars are in the sky right now, or dragons, or any of the other crap involved...
    Same goes with Religion then, it's all about belief
    Drunken Master likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    ...eg don't put mirrors in your bedroom facing the bed - seems you can scare yourself in the middle of the night. eg don't have your front door directly in front of stairs going down - one misstep and a tumble awaits...
    Sorry ma'am, but that's not feng shui. It's called common sense!
    Gatts and z754103 like this.

Now tell me: why would you want to sign a two year lease while you don't know if you actually like the place? That's not really smart now, or is it?

Normally the fung shiu guy will take what you give him. About $1 or $2 per sq ft seems to be normal.

Original Post Deleted
    Always sad when we agree on something!
    Watercooler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmen:
    Now tell me: why would you want to sign a two year lease while you don't know if you actually like the place? That's not really smart now, or is it?
    I can see you have had extensive experience in renting office in HK. NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    $100,000... that's insane!
    Cookie works for an Ibank. 100k is not even the monthly houaing allowance of his boss i suppose so...

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks Mobile

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast