Like Tree3Likes

Setting up sole proprietor company (non resident) and bank account in 3 weeks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

okay that's fine I can still open a business account as a sole proprietor, I was just curious about what the other member said that her husband does, I thought it was kinda strange.

Totally off topic and I hope you were able to sort out the process but I'm really interested in hearing more about your project. I've been dabbling with start-ups but can't seen to make it work. Anyways, best of luck with your venture. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyDrache:
    Totally off topic and I hope you were able to sort out the process but I'm really interested in hearing more about your project. I've been dabbling with start-ups but can't seen to make it work. Anyways, best of luck with your venture. Cheers.
    Sure feel free to PM me, I've had a couple self owned companies before and currently on a new project. Maybe I can help you? Sides from setting up a company and bank accounts overseas I am quite experienced with small entrepreneurial businesses.
    Cheers, L
    eddyDrache likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Earlybird:
    Sure feel free to PM me, I've had a couple self owned companies before and currently on a new project. Maybe I can help you? Sides from setting up a company and bank accounts overseas I am quite experienced with small entrepreneurial businesses.
    Cheers, L
    Wow, thanks for reaching out and responding! I'll PM you. Thanks again! I hope you were able to sort out your proceedings with the bank as of recently.