Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Latrotech
  • 1 Post By MovingIn07

Company Secretarial/Accounting Services

Closed Thread

Company Secretarial/Accounting Services

Hi all,

I know that this is ground that has been covered, but I am very specifically looking for a recommendation of a local accountant that can also provide secretarial services. I have a registered Ltd. company that is just now hitting a year and would like to change companies as I used a Chinese company that is pretty incompetent and provides nothing in terms of value added services.

Having read through some of the pervious posts on this topic, it looks like going for a local accounting firm would be a wise way to go, killing two birds with one stone and all that. Would be eternally grateful if anyone could provide me with a direct recommendation on this - it looks like most of the time this has been done via PM.

If anyone knows of someone that fits the bill, many thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Hi Zmein,

I'll put in the disclosure ** that I have no association with any or all of these firms** Invest Hong Kong made a recommendation of these firms during our start-up phase in HK.

HONG KONG ACCOUNTANTS

Adbeco CPA Ltd
    Ms Debbi Law, Director
    Tel: +852 2866 4248
    Email: [email protected]

Primasia Corporate Services Ltd
    Mr. John Barclay, Managing Director
    +852 3588 0000
    [email protected]
    http://www.primasia.hk/en/

Holistic Business Consulting
    Mr. Tommy Ip, Managing Partner
    +852 6901 8136
    [email protected]
    www.myoztax.com

I hope this helps.... You would think that they would at least be competent if Invest HK is going to recommend them. Also I don't know where you originate from but I think that these guys have Australian backgrounds.

Cheers
    Shaun

zmein likes this.

I have used Aswiss for a number of years with no complaints. Competent and English speaking with a history of working with overseas companies setting up in HK. Can also set up your bank account for you if required. www.A-swiss.com.

Last edited by MovingIn07; 12-08-2013 at 07:41 AM.
    zmein likes this.

Fantastic, thanks very much, Shaun! In this particular realm, competent service providers are very hard to come by! Very helpful indeed

No worries mate glad I could help.

Cheers