Company Formation in HK

Closed Thread

Company Formation in HK

Dear Friends ,

Thanks for your time.

I’m planning to open a company in H.K ,I need the help from you.

1)Do I need open sole proprietorship or Ltd company?. Of course I understand in Ltd company the liabilities are limited ,is there any other things I should consider to select the types of company while opening a company.

2)I would like to have some recommendation of some service provider of company formation in HK.

Regards/Rasel

I won't tell you which one you should open, as it's you, who knows what you need and what you want, but I opened mine (Ltd.) through them:

AsiaBS - Professional company formation Incorporation bank account in Hong Kong(HK), China and BVI

They also serve as company secretary, do accounting, and other services.

Thanks.

Thanks for your time.

Can you just advice me

What are the things/points to be consider before selecting the types of company ?.I mean when you selected u r company as LTD what are the things you considered with soloe propietorship?

Regards/Rasel

Quote Originally Posted by Ling_Ling:
    I won't tell you which one you should open, as it's you, who knows what you need and what you want, but I opened mine (Ltd.) through them:

AsiaBS - Professional company formation Incorporation bank account in Hong Kong(HK), China and BVI

They also serve as company secretary, do accounting, and other services.

Sole Proprietor: It is cost effective if you have a small turnover and taxable profit of less thanHK$100,000/
    Ltd.Co is more tax efficient on large turnover and large profit.
    Plus you have added protection of limited liabilities..