Finding a freight forwarder in HK/Shenzhen

Greetings!

We are in the USA and looking to import goods from Hong Kong. We need to find a freight forwarder that can consolidate various shipments from different suppliers, into one package for air or sea freight. The goods can leave through Hong Kong or Shenzhen ports.

We have trouble finding a smaller company, that can communicate well in English, most of the resources seem to be for very large companies servicing very large importers.

Any help on how we can find a company is greatly appreciated.

Greetings,

I have a few people I know that work in this business. Perhaps if we could discuss by email? I could pass on their contact details.

Freight Forwarder

We can help you with your export and import requirements ex Hong Kong, Shenzhen. We can provide;
    Export Customs Clearance
    Consolidation
    Ocean /Air Freight
    Customs Clearance in the USA
    Distribution and delivery to final end user
    Vendor Management
    PO Management
    Document Management

Our rates are very competitive. Pls feel free to contat me at [email protected]

Regards,

Kevin Riley
    AJC Logistics

Quote Originally Posted by mw118ca:
    Greetings!

We are in the USA and looking to import goods from Hong Kong. We need to find a freight forwarder that can consolidate various shipments from different suppliers, into one package for air or sea freight. The goods can leave through Hong Kong or Shenzhen ports.

We have trouble finding a smaller company, that can communicate well in English, most of the resources seem to be for very large companies servicing very large importers.

Many Greetings!

We are in the India and looking to import goods from Hong Kong. We need to find a freight forwarder that can consolidate various shipments from different suppliers, into one package for air or sea freight. The goods can leave through Hong Kong or Shenzhen ports.

Regards
    Vijay