Like Tree5Likes

Didn't File Taxes - Got Demand Letter - Help...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 2010

    Yo can call or email them, tell them you received their letter late, insert reason here, and ask them,to WAIVe the penalty,
    sometimes they do

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    It's actually very cheap and easy to De-Register a Company (HK 690 and two simple forms) but you need a notice of No Objection from the IRD first which you wont get if your taxes aren't in order.
    Ah that's it! Taxes need to be in order to file. So it's basically getting taxes done and then closing it. So why close it if you can do your taxes.

    I'll get it sorted out