Selling HK Business

Closed Thread
  1. #1

    Selling HK Business

    I am drafting a sale and purchase agreement for a small HK business. I understand I need a separate share transfer form, but can anyone please tell me whether it is standard in HK to include the share transfer payment details within the SPA (ie include the shares as an asset), or whether it is better to create a separate bought & sold note for the shares?
    Thank you!

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2002

    Not sure if its too late, but best to check with your company secretary. There are some stamp duty issues and I've forgotten what they are.