Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Trebor
  • 1 Post By wilfhk

Can you recommend a formation services company?

Closed Thread

Can you recommend a formation services company?

Hello,

I am looking to establish a Hong Kong Ltd company for purposes of dropshipping. Can someone recommend a trusted and reasonably priced formation services company that can help with the incorporation? Lots of companies online but don't know who I can trust...

Related, HSBC and SC are a nightmare to open bank accounts now, as we all know...does anyone have a recommendation for a bank where one has a reasonable chance to open a bank account with a good business plan?

Thanks a lot
    Chris

Related, HSBC and SC are a nightmare to open bank accounts now, as we all know...does anyone have a recommendation for a bank where one has a reasonable chance to open a bank account with a good business plan?
    Are you actually a resident in HK and/or have any banking relationships with banks in HK?

Or starting from scratch?

Or just running a remote offshore company from your home base?

I can help if you PM me.

Depends what ongoing services you need. If you just need it incorporated you may as well do it yourself, it's dead easy.

Mrs. Jones, shri and jimbo_jones like this.

Starting from scratch. Outside HK.

go check Profit Accounting

They are quite cheap for a "formal and proper accounting firm", there are cheaper options but many of them are quite fishy

lovehunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wilfhk:
    go check Profit Accounting

They are quite cheap for a "formal and proper accounting firm", there are cheaper options but many of them are quite fishy
    Thanks a lot mate, I will have a look.