Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovehunter

Hiring Full Time App Developers

Hiring Full Time App Developers

I am sick of hiring App Developers in India & Pakistan. No sense of responsibility, delays, and excuses. (I am now immune to their excuses, they get so creative)

These days, while working, I have seen a lot of Mainlanders (from Shenzhen) coming to Science Park every day to work as IT or Developers or Engineers.

Where can I find App developers in Shenzhen who can work from Shenzhen (co-working space that I have) throughout the week? I know one way is to talk with those people and see if they can get me a referral.

I have posted online to hire someone in Hong Kong - with a decent salary and benefits - not much of luck!

How do you manage your app/web development needs if any?

MandM! likes this.

Meetup.com has groups where app developers meet both in HK and SZ

When it comes to IT, everyone claims to be a developer. Without having a basic knowledge yourself, you can't see what's true or not. Be more strict with those you work with and don't accept excuses. I would say there is a high turnover here to be successful unless you have magic HR skills.

I don't think hiring one person that you see going to Science Park is going to help. Developers who have skills typically can master only one task too.