Dear All,

I am contemplating registering a Sole Proprietorship (SP) in HK, but being under employment visa in HK, after reading the forum I understand that I am NOT allowed to work for any other company even if it is my own SP.

Would you know if registering a sole proprietorship in another country - say Singapore - is possible / remains legal from HK's perspective?

As I am based in HK, most of the work will be done from here and I just want to make sure I am doing things properly and that this is not going around the law.

Thank you all for any input you may have!