Like Tree41Likes

Subway franchisee adverts recently, are they still profitable ?!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

I use the Subway opposite Paisanos by the Wanchai MTR quite often as it's on my way to and from work, so i may get breakfast or dinner there.

They do wraps as well as baguettes for those who want a healthier option. They also currently have a snow crab option and before that a Rottisserie chicken so they do offer a bit of variety to their standard menu occasionally.

Coolboy, shri and hullexile like this.

I like subway. There I came out publicly. You choose stuff you like and they shove it in a sandwich.

vmlinuz, Coolboy, aw451 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    I use the Subway opposite Paisanos by the Wanchai MTR quite often as it's on my way to and from work, so i may get breakfast or dinner there.

They do wraps as well as baguettes for those who want a healthier option. They also currently have a snow crab option and before that a Rottisserie chicken so they do offer a bit of variety to their standard menu occasionally.
    I am, quite frankly, too lazy to look this up - but I recall checking a while ago and at least in terms of calories, the wraps are very similar to the bread. Maybe less carbs though...

Original Post Deleted
    Decent quality bread and the Philippines don't go well together generally

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I like subway. There I came out publicly. You choose stuff you like and they shove it in a sandwich.
    I also love subway, unashamedly.
    jcmchu likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5