Like Tree10Likes

Best Pricing Model in Professional Services

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Best Pricing Model in Professional Services

Hi everyone,

I've been planning to run a declutter/ removal deceased startup business in Hong Kong. My target audiences are mid level and low level income clients.

My questions is.... Would it be fair and a smart move to separate the hourly and flat rate service fees for public housing and private housing families? So, I have a higher increase of getting more clients.

For example:

Public Housing - $100/hr
    - $1,500/Package

Private Housing -
    $200/hr
    - $3,000/Package

Thank you for stopping by .

rkenia852 likes this.

Not many low level clients in Midlevels.

rkenia852 likes this.

Why not high level ?

Maybe OP meant floors G-5.

whats included in your package?

Hi aquaman,

Let me give you an example of the package.

The service for decluttering package is the same as for an hourly rate except that the clients can get a second package for a 20% discount.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman:
    whats included in your package?

so you come and clean up my apartment after i die the first time and what do i do with the 20% dscount? die a second time?

redslert and HK_Katherine like this.

I'm not too familiar with the area of the Midlevels. However, I want to focus more in the new territory area since there are several low and mid income level clients.

Families who have 1 or 2 domestic helpers, they may not need my service. This is why I want to focus for low income levels for a lower rate. However, I need to consider whether I can cover my travel fees, rent, utilities, etc.

Another service would be to offer a deceased service for those who don't want to clean up of the death's flat.

Quote Originally Posted by CWB Bay:
    Not many low level clients in Midlevels.

Don't get me wrong.

There are 2 different types of services.

Service1: Decluttering and re-organizing your belongings. (Nothing to do with deceased)

Service2: Deceased (Bereavement). If the housing estate has nobody to remove of the death's belongings, my service will come into the play. Also, if close family members are not willing to remove of their love ones belonging, my service will take care of it.

so you come and clean up my apartment after i die the first time and what do i do with the 20% dscount? die a second time?

For the deceased service, there is no any additional special offers or discount. It's only for decluttering and re-organizing services.

Some clients would like to have options whether they want to go for hourly rate or packages.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast