Translation agencies.

Closed Thread

Translation agencies.

Hey all.

I've got a document that I need to get translated into chinese. It's a brochure with about 8000 words, but at the same time I also need to get a quote for a couple of other things.

I've emailed a couple of the agencies i've found on yell.com.hk but I wanted to know if anyone here has any agencies that they have used and would recommend.

Hoping someone can help. cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:
    Hey all.

I've got a document that I need to get translated into chinese. It's a brochure with about 8000 words, but at the same time I also need to get a quote for a couple of other things.

I've emailed a couple of the agencies i've found on yell.com.hk but I wanted to know if anyone here has any agencies that they have used and would recommend.

Hoping someone can help. cheers.
    hi,
    i m here to help~ u sound doing some biz in hk with chinese.
    trading field?
    i would get u a budget quote if u send me the Doc.
    i can be your assistant if u need to...
    since i used to be a German buying..doing something simliar~
    look forward to hear u soon

lots of people on elance.com offering translation service, even if you don't like the bidding process there're tons of business advertising their service on it. You can review their feedback and contact them offline. Also, have you considered local MBA school ? shouldn't be too hard to find a few smart MBA/marketing students eager to help for a small fee