Tung Chung poperty is more expensive than Tsing Yi

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tung Chung poperty is more expensive than Tsing Yi

I am surprised but it is fact.

http://hk.centadata.com/cci/cci_e.htm

Your link shows that New Territories East is more expensive that Kowloon, something I noticed last week and is surprising to me. But sorry I can not see anywhere on this page that demonstrates TC is more expensive than TY. Can you please elaborate where you are getting this fact from?

Park Island is on the rise!

(someone had to say it ...)

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Your link shows that New Territories East is more expensive that Kowloon, something I noticed last week and is surprising to me. But sorry I can not see anywhere on this page that demonstrates TC is more expensive than TY. Can you please elaborate where you are getting this fact from?
    Tsing Yi Garden 6,485.28 8,030.00 --> Tsing Yi
    Park Island 6,585.14 8,558.15 --> Tsing Yi
    Caribbean Coast 6,053.05 8,116.1 --> Tung Chung
    Coastal Skyline 7,433.38 9,888.38 --> Tung Chung

Isn't is more likely that individual properties prices vary more by proximity to the MTR than necessarily because they are in Tsing Yi or Tung Chung? Those prices listed above seemed pretty ballpark close to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph098765:
    Tsing Yi Garden 6,485.28 8,030.00 --> Tsing Yi
    Park Island 6,585.14 8,558.15 --> Tsing Yi
    Caribbean Coast 6,053.05 8,116.1 --> Tung Chung
    Coastal Skyline 7,433.38 9,888.38 --> Tung Chung
    You have the most expensive Tung Chung property listed above (Coastal Skyline), but not the most expensive Tsing Yi property (Tierra Verde). Why did you leave Tierra Verde off your list?

This is just one of a million flaws in your argument that TC is more expensive that TY. I hope you are not employed in data analysis or any related field. My guess is you are a TC real estate agent or owner of TC property and looking to sell.

I am not involved with this anyway. But Tsing Yi Garden and Park Island should not be cheaper than TC.. These properties are almost within city but TC is far away. I am surprised at Price of TC.

A house in fan ling or sai Kung can easily be $20000/ft.
    A dump in hung hom is going for $4000/ft.

Whose closer to the city?

If Tung Chung prices mystify you, then, Sai Kung & Clear Water Bay will absolutely make your mind boggle lol. $5.2 million for a 700 ft top floor of a village house. Thats an increase of over a million hkd during the past 12 months. That's around a 3 million $ increase for the average 2100 ft tri level village house in our area, even more for managed/ gated villa estates.

We don't even have an MTR lol go figure that one out.......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Last edited by Skyhook; 13-01-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    If Tung Chung prices mystify you, then, Sai Kung & Clear Water Bay will absolutely make your mind boggle lol. $5.2 million for a 700 ft top floor of a village house. Thats an increase of over a million hkd during the past 12 months. That's around a 3 million $ increase for the average 2100 ft tri level village house in our area, even more for managed/ gated villa estates.

We don't even have an MTR lol go figure that one out.......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile
    surprising...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast